1. Eremina N.V. Gosudarstvo i bezopasnost' v kontekste anglijskoj shkoly mezhdunarodnykh otnoshenij. POLITEhKS: Politicheskaya ehkspertiza, 2016, N 3 (12), C.83-95.
2. Bergmann J. and Niemann A. Mediating International Conflicts: the European Union as an Effective Peacemaker? Journal of Common Market Studies, 2015, Vol.53, Issue 5, pp.957-975.
3. Brosig M. Converging Actors and Policies: Mediocre by Nature? Some Cumulative Findings, African Security, 2013, Vol.6, Issue 3-4, pp. 317-332.
4. Buzan B., Wzhver O. Regions and powers. The structure of international security. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2003. 564 pp.
5. Eremina N. Advent of a new civilization: Eurasia in - U.S. out? Journal of Eurasian Studies, 2016, N 7, pp.162-171.
6. Gledhill John. When state capacity dissolves: Explaining variation in violent conflict and conflict moderation, European Journal of International Security, 2017, Vol. 2, part 2, pp.153-178.
7. Juncos Ana E. Resilience as the new EU foreign policy paradigm: a pragmatist turn?, European Security, 2017, Vol. 26, N. 1, pp. 1-18;
8. Plank Friedrich. The effectiveness of interregional security cooperation: evaluating the joint engagement of the EU and the AU in response to the 2013 crisis in the Central African Republic, European Security, 2017, Vol. 26, N 4, pp. 485-506.